We encourage workshop participants to experiment with a common set of annotation tools and datasets, possibly in addition to their own. The results of these experiments and challenges encountered may be exploited and discussed in the participants’ own submissions.
Some publicly available datasets and annotation tools can be found below.
- SPHERE unscripted cooking activities dataset: environmental sensors data with videos from a head-mounted camera for annotation http://dx.doi.org/10.5523/bris.raqa2qzai45z15b4n0za94toi
Note: This dataset is available exclusively for research, and therefore its access is granted on request only. Please see the webpage for more information.
- Quality of life grand challenge: http://kitchen.cs.cmu.edu/
- SPHERE challenge dataset: http://www.irc-sphere.ac.uk/sphere-challenge/data (an independent download link will be provided soon, in order to download the dataset without having to register for the SPHERE challenge)
- MMIS cooking dataset: http://rosdok.uni-rostock.de/
- Natural language processing corpora: https://www.quora.com/
Datasets-What-are-the-major- text-corpora-used-by- computational-linguists-and- natural-language-processing- researchers-and-what-are-the- characteristics-biases-of- each-corpus